Susan Lein is a partner with Lein Law Offices.
Mrs. Lein is a native of Cloquet, Minnesota. She earned her B.S. degree in English with a minor in journalism from the University of Minnesota in 1971 and a J.D. from the University of North Dakota School of Law with distinction in 1983.
While in law school, Mrs. Lein was a law review research editor and also received a law review scholarship for her work. Additionally, Mrs. Lein worked in the legal department at the U. S. Medical Center for Federal Prisoners in Springfield, Missouri, in 1981.
Upon graduating law school in 1983, Mrs. Lein relocated to Hayward, Wisconsin. Since then, she has practiced family law and estate planning, and served as Sawyer County Family Court Commissioner.
Areas Of Practice
- Wisconsin, 1983
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 1983
- University of North Dakota School of Law, Grand Forks, North Dakota
- J.D. - 1983
- University of Oslo, School of Law, Oslo
- Maritime, International and Comparative Law
- University of Minnesota - Twin Cities, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- B.S. - 1971
- Major: English
- Minor: Journalism
Honors and Awards
- Law Review Research Editor
- Law Review Scholarship
Past Employment Positions
- University of North Dakota Law School, Transportation Law Fellow, 1981 to 1983
- U. S. Medical Center for Federal Prisoners, Legal Intern, 1981 to 1981
- Sawyer County Family Court Commissioner
- Delta Theta Phi