WE HELP YOU?
Hayward Area Injury Lawyers
Legal problems can arise unpredictably at any stage in life. Whether you are in a sudden accident, suffer a work injury, encounter debt or lose a loved one, you may face complications that require the assistance of an attorney. At Lein Law Offices, our firm commits itself to providing sound counsel and effective advocacy to Wisconsin clients in a broad range of practice areas, including workers’ compensation, personal injury, Social Security Disability and bankruptcy.
For over 25 years, our firm has provided clients with trusted counsel and strategic advocacy. We have established a reputation for our integrity, personalized service and a record of results. If we find you can handle legal matters without an attorney, we don’t hesitate to inform you of our assessment. Contact our Hayward or Winter, Wisconsin, law offices for an initial consultation or case evaluation. Whether you need a Wisconsin bankruptcy lawyer, personal injury lawyer or other type of lawyer, you can turn to us with confidence.
OUR PRACTICE AREAS OVERVIEW
Committed to Helping You Through Life’s Legal Ups & Downs
We are local attorneys who understand the unique needs of our local clients. Clients come from local cities such as Stone Lake, Cable, Minong, Spooner, Rice Lake, Superior, Ashland, Weyerhaeuser, Winter and Ojibwa.
We are prepared to assist you with legal concerns, involving:
- Personal injury: Our Hayward, Wisconsin, personal injury lawyers are dedicated to protecting our clients’ rights and maximizing compensation for injuries resulting from car accidents, construction accidents, wrongful deaths, dog bites and other acts of negligence.
- Workers’ compensation: In addition to personal injury claims, we also handle workers’ compensation claims involving work-related accidents.
- Purchasing and selling a business: We provide transactional & contract representation to current and aspiring business owners.
- Bankruptcy: When you suffer from overwhelming debt, a bankruptcy may be one of your best options. Our Winter, Wisconsin, bankruptcy lawyers are experienced in Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 128 debt amortization for individuals who are unable to pay off credit card debts or medical expenses.
- Social Security Disability: When you or someone you love is unable to work due to an injury, we can help you seek Social Security Disability Insurance benefits or Supplemental Security Income. We are experienced in initial filings as well as administrative hearings and appeals.
- Commercial And Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Estate planning and probate
Providing The Representation You Need And The Respect You Deserve
At Lein Law Offices, we are accessible and responsive with clients. Our experienced and professional staff always returns phone calls promptly. We understand many of our clients are going through a difficult time, and we are committed to treating every client with sensitivity, respect and professionalism.
VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
Lein Law Offices has secured substantial verdicts and settlements on behalf of our injured and disabled clients.
Social Security Disability Award
$22,266 for back degenerative disc disease and carpal tunnel syndrome
Workers’ Compensation Award
$97,000 for cervical neck injury
Personal Injury Award
$25,000 for dog bite to lower left leg that developed an infection, required minor surgery and resulted in permanent scarring
Personal Injury Award
$119,000 for car accident resulting in a left shoulder injury and neck pain
Wrongful Death Lawsuit
$675,000 for a fatal auto accident
$19,000 for a neck and back injury as well as emotional trauma
Contact Our Wisconsin Bankruptcy Attorneys
Contact Lein Law Offices to schedule a free consultation with an experienced Wisconsin lawyer. Free consultations. Flexible office hours and appointments. In-home and hospital visits available. Call us toll free at 877-712-4023. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.