Curtiss Lein is a partner with Lein Law Offices.
Mr. Lein is a native of Hayward, Wisconsin. He earned his B.A. degree in accounting from the University of Wisconsin Madison in 1973, an M.B.A. from the University of Puget Sound in 1980, and his J.D. from the University of North Dakota School of Law in 1983 with distinction.
Upon graduating law school in 1983, Mr. Lein returned to Hayward, Wisconsin. Since then, he has developed his expertise in diverse areas of law including, but not limited to: personal injury, workers' compensation, social security, chapter 7 bankruptcies, and criminal defense.
Areas Of Practice
- Worker's Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Social Security
- Real Estate
- Wisconsin, 1983
- Minnesota, 2003
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
- University of North Dakota School of Law, Grand Forks, North Dakota
- J.D. - 1983
- Honors: With Distinction
- University of Puget Sound, Tacoma, Washington
- MBA - 1980
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
- B.A. - 1973
- Major: Accounting
- Biller Realty
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Wisconsin Association for Equal Justice, 1989 to 2008
- National Association of Social Security Representatives, 2003 to 2008
- Real Estate Development