Hayward Family Law Attorneys
Sawyer County Divorce Lawyers
Family law problems are often difficult. Issues are emotionally-charged, making it challenging to reach a solution that serves everyone's best interests. However, an experienced family law attorney can carefully guide you through the negotiation and resolution process and help you begin a new life.
For caring family law counsel and strong divorce representation, contact a Hayward family law attorney at Lein Law Offices.
Representation in All Areas of Family Law
Family law issues generally fall within one of four main categories: adoption, guardianship, protective placement and divorce. Typical family law matters have their own processes and surrounding issues. With over 25 years of experience the family law attorneys at Lein Law Offices are prepared to guide you through matters, such as:
- Spousal maintenance/alimony
- Property and debt division, including retirement plans
- Child custody/placement and parenting time
- Wisconsin child support guidelines
- Tax exemptions for dependents
- Health care coverage
- Post divorce issues, such as modification or enforcement
- Stepparent adoption
- Grandparent/family member adoption
- Adoption via a birth mother who wants to give up her child
- Guardianship/protective placement for an elderly parent
- Guardianship of a grandchild due to an unsafe home environment
- Appointment of a guardian for your child should you pass away
Years of experience are necessary for lawyers to become familiar with all the necessary legal and administrative steps needed for the above categories. The best solution to undertaking any form of family law is to speak with the experienced legal professionals at Lein Law Offices.
Put Years of Family Law Experience on Your Side
Contact Lein Law Offices to schedule a free consultation with an experienced Sawyer County divorce lawyer. We are local attorneys serving the needs of our local clients from offices in Hayward and Winter, Wisconsin.
Free consultations - Flexible office hours and appointments - In-home and hospital visits available - Call us toll free at 1-877-712-4023