Causes of Social Security Disability Claims
Wisconsin Social Security Disability Attorneys
Hayward WI SSI, SSDI Claims Lawyers
Living with a disability of any kind isn't easy. However, for those unable to maintain gainful employment due to physical or mental conditions, life takes on additional worries. How can you provide for your daily living expenses? How will you pay for your health care needs?
For many, the answer lies in obtaining Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) through the Social Security Administration. Unfortunately, the application and approval process is complex and lengthy, with many SSDI and SSI claims being initially denied.
At Lein Law Offices, our Wisconsin Social Security Disability lawyers have over 25 years of experience helping disabled individuals through the applications process and the appeals process if you have been denied disability insurance. Contact our Hayward or Winter law offices to arrange a free consultation with a knowledgeable SSDI and SSI claims attorney.
Whether you were born with a disabling condition, have developed an illness over time or were injured in a work-related accident, securing Social Security Disability benefits may be your only answer to continuing to live a life of dignity.
The Social Security Administration recognizes a variety of conditions when determining eligibility for Social Security Disability benefits. They include:
- Autoimmune disorders: lupus, multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Cardiovascular disorders: heart failure, congenital heart disease
- Digestive system disorders: Crohn's disease, liver disease, hepatitis
- Endocrine system disorders: diabetes, neuropathy, obesity
- Genito-urinary disorders: kidney failure, interstitial cystitis
- Mental-cognitive, psychological or psychiatric disorders: ADHD, autism, bipolar disorder, depression, drug addiction, schizophrenia, anxiety
- Musculoskeletal disorders: degenerative disc disease, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia
- Neurological disorders: traumatic brain injury (TBI), seizures, stroke
- Vision loss
- Chronic pain
If you wish to apply for Social Security Disability benefits or require assistance appealing a denied claim, contact Lein Law Offices to schedule a free initial consultation. Our experienced SSDI and SSD attorneys can offer you the assist you need to get the benefits you deserve.
Free consultations - Flexible office hours and appointments - In-home and hospital visits available - Call us toll free at 1-877-712-4023