Susan Lein is a partner with Lein Law Offices and focuses on family law and estate planning.
Mrs. Lein is a native of Cloquet, Minnesota. She earned her B.S. degree in English with a minor in journalism from the University of Minnesota in 1971 and a J.D. from the University of North Dakota School of Law with distinction in 1983.
While in law school, Mrs. Lein was a law review research editor and also received a law review scholarship for her work. Additionally, Mrs. Lein worked in the legal department at the U. S. Medical Center for Federal Prisoners in Springfield, Missouri, in 1981.
Upon graduating law school in 1983, Mrs. Lein relocated to Hayward, Wisconsin. Since then, she has practiced family law and estate planning, and served as Sawyer County Family Court Commissioner.
- University of North Dakota School of Law, Grand Forks, North Dakota,
- University of Oslo, School of Law, Oslo, Norway
Maritime, International and Comparative Law
- University of Minnesota - Twin Cities, Minneapolis, Minnesota,
- Past Employment Positions:
- University of North Dakota Law School, Transportation Law Fellow, 1981 - 1983
- U. S. Medical Center for Federal Prisoners, Legal Intern, 1981
- Ancillary Businesses:
- Sawyer County Family Court Commissioner
- Delta Theta Phi